Thursday, 29 November 2007

The One with the Kuay Tui

Erlyna has decided that the end of her kuay tui is not satisfying enough. Hence, she upgraded to eating the flesh part. See her savouring her kuay tui below.

Pardon me for the lousy pic as my dig camera has suay suay decided to die on me at the time I need it most. haizzzzz.. so have to make do with my camera phone. To all the kind souls out there, please send me moolah this xmas so I could get myself a camera. buahahaha


Just asked kei wat terms to use for the end part of the kuay tui n the fleshy part of the kuay tui... guess wat she replied? See below:

sleepy............................ (。◕‿◕。)(。◕_◕。) says (3:50 PM):
I DIDNT TAKE BIOLOGY OF CHICKEN LEH


I really burst out laughing lor. Heng gahment is in the meeting room now else I would kena big time again.. hahaha

No comments: