Went shopping for shades today. Mum fetched me to my aunt's shop at Thomson.
It's so hard to choose a pair of nice shades. So many lovely shades! Almost bought 2 pairs at one go but since I've already spent so much recently, decided to buy just one pair first. Luckily aunt said I could use the balance of my unopened boxes of contact lenses to offset my purchase. So I need not pay so much. And I donated the balance of my opened box of lenses to Sis.
Dior has pretty nice shades but were too big for my face. Then saw this pair of Prada shades which I fell in love with but am afraid that the logo by the side would be too flashy and probably not as nai kan as a simple normal pair.
Kei, is this the pair which u said is nice as well?
Anyway, I chose a simple pair which might probably last longer in fashion sense so that I can get more mileage outta it.

Post surgery review. Woke up the next day with pretty clear vision. Almost 75% vision is restored. Am not used to it yet. Kept thinking I had lenses on or wanna reach out to my glasses the min I woke up. hahaha














No comments:
Post a Comment