It’s really so depressing shopping for my own clothes nowadays. Went shopping with Hubby today after work at IMM intending to buy some clothes for Erlyna from baby fox as they are having end of season sale. Walked pass some boutiques and saw a few interesting pieces of those big big tops that are so In now. Was thinking of grabbing a couple of pieces for CNY to hide my ginormous tummy. Happily tried on the tops and to my dismay, too tight lor!! Damn disheartening can?! Haiz… handed the tops over to the sales assistant saying “Sorry, I cannot wear”. The sales assistant looked at me and said “Oh, too big ah?” to which I just replied “No la, cannot wear” and quickly got out of the shop. Hubby was surprised that the tops are too tight for me and told me to buy maternity wear instead…. *wails*… Think I shall forget about buying clothes for this CNY. Focus on buying for Erlyna instead.
The baby fox at IMM hasn’t got much varieties. They don’t even have the denim skirt which I want. So just bought a skirt, jacket, top and a 2-pc set for Erlyna and got myself a jacket which is on 50% sale! Heh! Swing by FOS and bought a Carters sleepwear set for Erlyna. It’s a steal at only $9.90 which comes with both shorts and long pants!
No pics today as I’m simply too lazy to upload.. heeeee
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment